St Mary the Virgin has a hall at the rear of the church which is available for the community to use at very reasonable rates. This space is ideal for parties and meetings.
- Hall with tables and chairs to seat up to 80 people
- Small stage
- Upright piano
- Fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher
- Easy disabled access
- Toilets with baby changing facilities
The current rates are:
£15.00 per hour for meetings
£20.00 per hour for social events and a deposit may be required.
To check availability of the hall or for more information please contact Chris Coles on 020 8759 6645 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The following events regularly take place in the hall
- Sunday Special is our Sunday school which takes place in the hall (once a month) commencing at 10.00 for children aged between 3-14 years. The children enjoy singing, stories, craft in a relaxed and informal atmosphere. They also enjoy coming into the church to talk and display what they have learnt about.
- Coffee mornings 1st Sat in the month 10.30am – 12:00pm
- Flower Guild meets in Feb,Mar,May,Jun,Sep,Nov and Dec on the 1st Thursday of the month cost £4.00
- A fitness class on Tuesday & Thursday (https://www.islandfit.co.uk)